I am a communication-Public Relations here at Greenville College. I am a Junior and it’s hard to believe that I will be graduating in approximately 3 semesters, 67.44 weeks, or 427.09 hours. I love my department and working with the people in it daily. Here are my few reasons why I LOVE being a Comm Major.
- We watch movies like The Breakfast Club, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Little Manhattan and it is still VERY educational
- It’s acceptable for us to talk out of turn in class. Chill and relaxed atmospheres are always present in my Comm classes.
- We put our desks in a circle and sit through a class that way instead of the typical rows every day.
- We pray before every single class. This allows us to focus on the tasks for that class period and leave our burdens and worries to God.
- We take a class picture at the beginning of every semester.
- Communication can not only help in your selected careers anywhere around the world, but also any relationship too! We use it daily, why not be a pro at it!?
- Group projects are always involved in Comm classes, if you love them then your happy, if you hate them this helps you prepare for the real world!:)