Let’s face it; education is expensive. Paying for college is one of the hardest tasks that high school graduates face, and the thought of taking out loans and dealing with debt can feel overwhelming.. Don't despair! If you research scholarships and persistently pursue financial aid, you can shrink your college debt from scary to manageable. Check out these tips to learn how to make college cheaper (and make your post-grad paycheck last longer).
- Thoroughly research ALL scholarships offered by the institution. Greenville University offers 27 different scholarship opportunities. Check out our financial aid calculator here!
- If that’s not enough, look into third-party scholarships. You'll find countless opportunities. If you enjoy the unique and unusual, consider putting your name in for 100 Unique and Weird Scholarships Worth Applying For.
- Keep a calendar of deadlines for all of the scholarships you want to apply for. Don't miss a single opportunity.
- Understand your FAFSA application. You don't want to be in the dark about something so important. Utilize online resources for FAFSA Tips.
- Use your spare time to work odd jobs. Seriously, there are so many ways to make money that most people would never think of.
These tips can ease the cost of your education. Who knows…maybe you’ll even earn a little extra cash on the side. To get your own personalized financial aid plan, email Greenville University at email@example.com.